Our individual activity is limiting our gathering moments, hence we've decided to use this blog as a way to stay in touch with each other.

4 Friends, 4 Visions, 4 Different Problems, 1 Blog.

Choose Language

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mother's day

Today's 22nd of dec, sooo... happy mother's day for every mommy in the whole wide world...

I don't have a nice words to write, i only have a simple words that comes from the buttom of my heart, you were there for me to love and care for me, when skies were gray, whenever i was down, u were always there to comfort me and no one else can be. You showed me right from my wrong and nobody can change your place in my heart, I will always love you...

Happy Mother's day....

3 comments:

  1. wah.....hahaha...
    anyway, pulang kita ntn.....setelah gue telat menyadari itu hari ibu....tepatnya....i hug my mother and kiss her.....even she still lil bit mad coz i forgat it....hehehe.....but she looks happy (maybe) hehehehe

    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY....LOVE MY MORTHER!! ALOT!!!

    ReplyDelete