Our individual activity is limiting our gathering moments, hence we've decided to use this blog as a way to stay in touch with each other.

4 Friends, 4 Visions, 4 Different Problems, 1 Blog.

Choose Language

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Forgotten but still to be Maintain…

Di blog ini gw pengen jadi Alien pertama yang CuCol ( curhat Colongan)… anw Girl’s remember the girl that I talk about a long time ago, that she have a boyfriend… at last I decided to just being friends with her (horay, akhirnya gw bias memutuskan suatu hal yang penti ng buat suatu Hubungan)… kinda tired with all the feelings I have he..he.. So new year resolution is find a Girl that like me for who I am,, so new Year .. New Me he..he..

Quotes for today…

I love u not because of who U are, but because of what I am when I’m with U…

1 comment:

  1. PenkQ, my dear CurCol alien friend, (*lol)

    Seek for someone who you would truly care unconditionally, give your love and passion without the expectation of anything in return, that way you'll know what the meaning of love is.
    It's more than about trying to find somebody who would love you for the way you are.
    You'll know when even if she/he (i'm speaking universally here) has crooked teeth and you'd still find her/him very appealing, or even in her/his bad hair day, you'd still find her/him very attractive, and you knew even if one day she/he had something terrible happen, you'd still find yourself in her/his side without complaining. Voila! There's the one you should go for. (Then you'll end up 8 years without relationship, LOL!)

    But, here's something:
    "To you I shall say, as I have often said before, 'Do not be in a hurry, the right man (person) will come at last" - Jane Austen

    ;)

    ReplyDelete